We are also dealing in 15W Plastic Weatherproof Loudspeakers, which are best-known for their first-rate quality, dependable functioning and opposition to water & weather. These loudspeakers are manufactured in conformity with international regulations and offered in different specifications so as to cater clients' preferences.
Appropriate for outdoor installations, the products are integrated with transformers having changeable power adaption. With an extra big termination enclosure that allows simpler installation and reduce the necessities for extra junction boxes, our 15W Plastic Weatherproof Loudspeakers are light weighted. Provisioned with 2 year warranty these are accessible at market leading rates.
- Mounting: Bracket, Material/Color: ASA / RAL 7035
- Termination: Inside screw connectedness, Weight: 1.5 kg
- IP Rating: 56, Max./min.amb.temp: 90oC / -50 oC
- Rated/max power: 15W / 20 W, SPL 1W/1m: 108 db
- SPL Rated Power: 118 db, Effective freq. Range: 330- 8000 Hz
- Distribution (-6dB) 1kHz / 4kHz: 130o / 35o
- Options: Resistivity, color, label facility, operation and fixing procedures
At the mounting time of loudspeaker please confirm that it is summoned up in the related style in which it was recognized. It is recommended to close the bracket with 1 to 3 screws and make the use of all washers in the formed location so as to give security to the IP rating. In order to change and modify the location of the loudspeaker please adjust the bracket (by relaxing and strengthening the screws) as required. For best performance, make sure to always utilize the correct electrical energy / power and function inside the needed frequency boundaries as assured. Do not open or unbolt the loudspeaker when it is affected or energized. Be confident about closing or tying up the cover with a torque of 1 - 2 Nm. This loudspeaker is provisioned with a 2 year guarantee next to defective workmanship.